COVID-19: field research needs to find a way back fast after the pandemic
Until the pandemic hit, academics from a wide range of disciplines relied heavily on work out in the field for their research. Not being able to carry out such fieldwork has had a negative effect on both increasing scientific knowledge and making progress.
North-South Research during Covid-19
- Die Rolle der Wissenschaft bei der politischen Reaktion der Schweiz auf die Covid-19-Pandemie
- COVID-19 and research systems: An urgent need for fresh thinking in the Global South
- How online conferences can contribute to social justice: lessons from organizing the EADI ISS Conference 2021
- COVID-19: field research needs to find a way back fast after the pandemic
- Research Article: Funding and COVID-19 research priorities – are the research needs for Africa being met?
- Research colonialism still plagues Africa
- COVID-19: the impact of a global crisis on sustainable development research