Winter Excursion of Swiss Young Geomorphologists
Winter Excursion for the Swiss Young Geomorphologists to Schwarzsee/Lac Noir on Saturday 24th February
TreffpunktSchwarzsee, Gypsera at 9h53
The Swiss Young Geomorphologists Section aims to promote, enhance and exchange geomorphological knowledge between young researchers (BSc-, MSc- and PhD-students and PostDocs) working in the field of geomorphology or in areas close to it (interdisciplinarity).
- Easy to reach from Lausanne, Berne, Basel and Zurich.
- The bus stops in Schwarzsee, Gypsera at 9h53.
- For the return there is a bus at .04 each hour until 22h04.
- The hiking time is 2h from bus stop until Riggisalp.
- We can have lunch in the Riggisalp restaurant or pic-nic (both not payed by SGmS).