6th International Conference Energy & Meteorology
VeranstaltungsortTechnical University of Denmark
Anker Engelundsvej 1
2800 Kgs. Lyngby
This unique platform offers the opportunity to learn how meteorological and climate information can help the energy industry develop more resilient and cleaner energy systems, that will help to mitigate the effects of climate change and global warming
The 6th International Conference Energy & Meteorology offers you a unique opportunity to join world-leading research organisations, meteorological service providers, energy companies and energy policy experts to share valuable insight, knowledge and expertise. Participants will be able to:
- Connect with experts in the energy, weather, climate and water sectors.
- Participate in interactive sessions, collaborative workshops, networking and business opportunities.
- Be inspired by panel discussions and informative presentations from international experts in the energy and meteorology fields.
- Find out about the many opportunities that the nexus between energy and weather and climate can provide.
- Be a part of exciting new ideas and ways to collaborate, such as the new ‘WattMeet’ event
To get in touch with the organizing comitee, click here