Climate Risk and the Built Environment: Can Data make a difference?
VeranstaltungsortOpen Space 2
HIB Level E
Together with a partner (from the industry or government) the Risk Center organizes Workshops on selected topics. Risk Center workshops provide a platform for a discussion on key risk topics with international scientists and industry or government experts.
The event addresses the challenges of coping with the risks that climate change poses to buildings, urban agglomerations and their inhabitants. In particular, participants will evaluate and discuss the extent to which current approaches offer strategies to improve our capacity to understand the complex linkages existing within the varied scales of the built environment.
- Arno Schlueter, Institute for Technology in Architecture, D-ARCH
- David Bresch, Chair of Weather and Climate Risk, D-USYS
- Annette Aumann, Sustainable Construction, City of Zurich
- Tina Comes, 4TU Center on Resilience Engineering, TU Delft
- Roberta Limone, Innovation & Business Development, Zurich Insurance
- Martino Tran, Urban Predictive Analytics Lab, Univ. of British Columbia
Tel: +41 44 632 23 56