SCS Spring Meeting 2018
VeranstaltungsortAula des Jeunes-Rives, University of Neuchatel
TreffpunktAula des Jeunes-Rives at University of Neuchatel
The Swiss Chemical Society Spring Meeting is a one day symposium and provides a high quality program with national and international speakers of a certain topic.
It is also the platform for the Werner Prize Ceremony and the Werner Award Lecture.
The topic of the 2018 edition is «Bio-Inspired Chemistry» and the event takes place in the Aula des Jeunes-Rives at University of Neuchatel. The organizers, Assoc. Prof. Bruno Therrien and his team invites you to join the event and is looking forward to welcoming you in Neuchâtel in early April 2018.
- Prof. Leroy Cronin, University of Glasgow, UK
- Prof. Thomas Ward, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Prof. Jean-Pierre Sauvage, University of Strasbourg
- Prof. Takashi Kato, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Prof. Peng Yin, Wyss Institute, Harvard University