Clinical Research in Resource Limited Settings - Mission Impossible or Role Model for Future Drug Development?
VeranstaltungsortZentrum für Lehre und Forschung, UniSpital
The Swiss TPH Summer Symposium 2018 invites clinical researchers, drug development specialists and students to review and discuss future approaches to drug development.
What can we learn from R&D in low resource settings? Topics will include:
- Cost explosion of drug development
- Impact of GCP-guideline amendment 2016
- Conducting sponsor-investigator trials in Switzerland
- Clinical trials in low resource settings
- The Biotech approach to clinical development
- The Pharma view on clinical development
- Alternative business models and partnerships