COVID-19 and research systems: An urgent need for fresh thinking in the Global South
Opinion Article at On Think Tanks
Both negative impacts and new opportunities have emerged for Southern researchers and research institutions during the pandemic. But less attention has been paid to the systems that underpin how, where and by whom knowledge is produced, communicated and used.
North-South Research during Covid-19
- Die Rolle der Wissenschaft bei der politischen Reaktion der Schweiz auf die Covid-19-Pandemie
- COVID-19 and research systems: An urgent need for fresh thinking in the Global South
- How online conferences can contribute to social justice: lessons from organizing the EADI ISS Conference 2021
- COVID-19: field research needs to find a way back fast after the pandemic
- Research Article: Funding and COVID-19 research priorities – are the research needs for Africa being met?
- Research colonialism still plagues Africa
- COVID-19: the impact of a global crisis on sustainable development research